RayMiner.com Terms and Conditions
By using RayMiner.com, you agree to the following:
- All payments via the RayMiner online shop are non-refundable.
- RayMiner.com will not be held liable for failed transactions which are as a result of the actions or inactions of the buyer (this includes sending cryptocurrency via the wrong blockchain network while making payments, see here for more on payments).
- It is strictly forbidden to use fake accounts or accounts created just for the purpose of gaming the system in a bid to receive referral bonuses for these fake accounts. The RayMiner platform implements a sophisticated AI-powered mechanism to detect such activities and any account discovered to violate this rule will be deleted, together with all associated accounts. Such deletions are done automatically by the system and cannot be reversed or appealed, you have been warned!
- Multiple accounts are not allowed unless you have lost access to your previous account. If you lost access to a previous account you may open a new one.
- RayMiner.com is a free experimental project provided “as-is” and without any warranties or guarantees of present or future earnings.
- What RayMiner.com provides is an assurance in good faith that the developers strongly believe in their expectations of future growth and earnings; and are confident in their ability to deliver on the milestones outlined in the RoadMap. To this end, the development team assures that they will do their very best to achieve the goals of the RoadMap and LitePaper to the benefit of the entire community of users and backers.
- Based on the foregoing, by using RayMiner.com, you agree NOT TO HOLD the platform or its developers, owners. backers, investors, affiliates and/or users responsible in the event of any gains, losses, injury, damage (or any other effects whether positive or negative) that may occur based on your usage of all or part of the RayMiner.com platform.
- Nothing on the RayMiner.com platform is financial advice.
- Do your own research and do not invest funds that you cannot afford to lose.
- RayMiner.com is an ad-supported service which is heavily dependent on advertisements for revenue hence numerous adverts are displayed on the platform pages.
- Except where otherwise stated, these adverts are all supplied by third-party services and have not been checked or vetted for genuineness. Users are therefore strongly encouraged to do their own research before joining any projects or using any goods or services advertised on the website.
- Only adverts bearing the RayMiner name or logo have been officially vetted, guaranteed and endorsed by the platform. Most of these are official adverts, promotions, statements or announcements.
- By using RayMiner.com, you agree NOT TO HOLD the platform or its developers, owners. backers, investors, affiliates and/or users responsible in the event of any gains, losses, injury, damage (or any other effects whether positive or negative) that may occur based on your patronage of advertisements displayed on the platform.