Who We Are
Our website is RayMiner (easy, free crypto mining) and the address is: https://rayminer.com
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for 6 hours, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Any embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- When users leave comments on this website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Who we Share your Data With
- We share anonymized data with third party services used in authentication and recording visitor traffic data which is in turn used to improve the website. This information is cleaned and fuzzed and cannot be used to identify you.
- When you subscribe to the RayMiner email newsletter, your email address is shared with the third party service that handles the subscription mechanism.
- In the future, your email address and other account data may be shared with other projects and platforms that make up the RayMiner ecosystem.
- We will NEVER sell your email and/or personal data.
How Long We Retain your Data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. A user may view, edit, or delete their own personal information at any time from the Account page (usernames cannot be changed). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your Account and Profile Privacy
- Your Display Name is the name that people see when they view your profile. It is also used in other public places of the website like the Leaderboards and comment profiles.
- While registering, your display name is automatically set to the name used on the profile of the social network that you connect with.
- You may chose to change your display name for privacy reasons although it is not compulsory. If you do not mind having your real name visible to others then you do not need to change your display name.
- However, if you wish to, you can easily change it by going to your account profile edit page. You will find a link to this page (Edit Profile) under the Account section of the Menu. You may also access it directly by clicking here.
- After changing your display name, click the Save Changes button below the password section. When editing your profile, you do not need to change everything on the page. Anything you do not wish to change, just leave as-is and click Save Changes.
- If you wish to change your password, you could also change it on this page, but if you are not changing them, just ignore the email and password sections and click Save Changes after changing what you want to change.
- You may also change your profile image (avatar) from this page
- The only information you cannot edit is your username. Once created, it cannot be changed. So carefully consider your choices when you are choosing your username while registering.
Deleting Your Account
If you have an account on this site, you may delete your account and any personal data we hold about you. This can be done from the Account page and does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.